AA Roadside Assistance
What does this service provide for my business?
This offer is exclusive to Chambers of Commerce members and includes up to 66% off standard rates, as well as access to a dedicated Chamber call centre. A variety of packages are available to suit individual business needs, made up of variations of the following services:
- Roadside Assistance covers breakdowns within ¼ mile of home. If the problem is not immediately reparable, the AA will escort the driver and vehicle home or to the garage.
- Relay takes the vehicle, driver and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination where roadside repair is not possible.
- Relay Plus extends arrangements of the relay service either through 48hr car hire (subject to hire company’s T&C), 1 night accommodation near breakdown or reimbursement of reasonable transport costs to complete journey (up to a given limit).
- Home start covers breakdowns within ¼ mile of home.
- Accident Management coordinates insurance claims, arranges repair and can help the uninsured with loss recovery after accidents, acts of vandalism or thefts.
More information on the packages available
How do I access this service?
Contact the AA on 0800 551188 quoting reference number 0360 and tell them you are a member of Doncaster Chamber.
What can I save as a Chamber member?
*Saving price based on Fleetwide 3 Standard rates inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax.
For T&C's please refer to the link above.
To leave a comment, please log in.
Share this page
If you believe someone you know may benefit from the information on this page, please feel free to share it by clicking on the share links below.