There is currently the following job vacancy:
VACANCY: INTERNATIONAL TRADE OFFICER
PERMANENT – FULL TIME
• Starting salary £18,000 - £20,000 (dependent on experience/skills)
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Chamber Westfield Health Scheme (Level 1 contributions)*
• Pension scheme*
*after successful completion of probation
The International Trade Officer’s main role is to support the Membership & International Trade Adviser with the completion of the export documentation service for customers, support with the organisation of export seminars/training and engage export members/customers with Chamber services. This includes:
• Completing the necessary accreditation training and qualifications to provide the export documentation service to customers
• Providing the Chamber export documentation service to clients between designated hours
• Managing documentation received through the online system
• Planning and delivery of export training courses
• Planning and delivery of export seminars
• Support with communication to export businesses and promotion of chamber services
• Support the International Trade Adviser with other duties
• Contribute to other Membership & Business Services team activities when required
• Always represent the Chamber and its members in a positive manner to partners and stakeholders
The right candidate will be highly organised and have good attention to detail, confident on the phone, competent with IT, methodical, self-motivated and able to work effectively to achieve objectives and deadlines. There is a requirement to study export documentation qualifications and undertake exams. Knowledge and awareness of international trade is desirable but not essential.
If your skills and experience match our advert above and Person Specification please apply for this vacancy by emailing your CV and reason for applying, together with your current salary and benefits package to Mrs Lynda Monaghan, Membership & International Trade Adviser, firstname.lastname@example.org (Closing date: 24 August 2018).
Keep up to date with upcoming vacancies at Doncaster Chamber:
As well as being an accredited Chamber through the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), we are proud to hold the following additional accreditations:
To leave a comment, please log in.