VACANCY: BUSINESS & EDUCATION APPRENTICE
Due to an internal promotion the Chamber have a vacancy for a Business & Education Apprentice to join our busy team! The main duties of this role are to support the Chamber with a wide range of administrative and support activities to help facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation including:
• General clerical duties including data entry and preparing materials for delivery within schools
• Speaking to schools and businesses to organise Doncaster Skills Academy events
• Leading on social media for the Business & Education team
• Attend events and workshops where relevant
• Maintain various filing systems, documents, templates
If your skills and experience match our detailed job description/person specification please apply for this vacancy by emailing your CV and reason for applying to Mrs Caroline Bond, Business & Education Adviser (HR) email@example.com (closing date of 22 October 2017).
Keep up to date with any upcoming vacancies at Doncaster Chamber:
As well as being an accredited Chamber through the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), we are proud to hold the following additional accreditations:
To leave a comment, please log in.