VACANCY: ENTERPRISE COORDINATOR – FIXED TERM 18 MONTHS
The Enterprise Coordinator will be employed by Doncaster Chamber and play a pivotal role in The Careers & Enterprise Company’s national programme striving to motivate, inspire and support young people in making informed choices about their future and help them achieve against those choices.
The main duties and responsibilities include:-
• Build effective relationships with local schools and colleges. Understand their needs to ensure the programme has impact and addresses those needs. Engage them in the programme.
• Establish, equip and support a high-profile and high-performing Enterprise Adviser network matched to local schools and colleges.
• Understand the business and provider offers for schools and colleges in the area and make this knowledge available to Enterprise Advisers and schools and colleges
• Work closely with organisations funded through The Careers & Enterprise Company’s investment fund.
• Stimulate even more activity from local employers and the self-employed by engaging effectively and tenaciously with local employers and employer groups (e.g., Chambers, CBI, FSB, IoD)
If your skills and experience match the above job description/person specification please apply for this vacancy by emailing your CV and reason for applying to Mrs Tina Slater, Head of Business & Education, by Sunday 20 August 2017.
Keep up to date with any upcoming vacancies at Doncaster Chamber:
As well as being an accredited Chamber through the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), we are proud to hold the following additional accreditations:
To leave a comment, please log in.