Doncaster Business Awards
What does this service provide for my business?
- The Doncaster Business Awards gives you the opportunity to be recognised for your business successes and raise your profile on a local and national level.
- The awards event takes place in December each year. With over 830 attendees from the local business community, it makes the event the largest and most prestigious black tie event that specifically celebrates business success in Doncaster.
- The awards are open to both members of the Chamber and non-members (entry criteria applies) and are free to enter.
- Winners, runners up and sponsors of the awards can benefit from local (and in some cases national) press coverage, as well as marketing and promotional activity through the Chamber, with many businesses reporting increased opportunities as a result.
- The award ceremony is also a fantastic networking opportunity to meet other successful local business people, network together and raise your company profile.
How do I access this service?
- Simply enter the awards by applying online through our website (please note entries are not open all year round – updates will be posted on our website throughout the year).
- Call 01302 640100 to discuss sponsorship opportunities available.
What can I save as a Chamber member?
*Based on your business winning an award as a minimum (i.e. marketing and communication of the award at a local level – i.e. Doncaster Free Press and others, and via the Chambers own channels). This does not take into consideration potential new business gained as an award winner, any national press coverage, the fact that not all entrants win, any benefits associated with attending the event or being a sponsor).
To leave a comment, please log in.
Share this page
If you believe someone you know may benefit from the information on this page, please feel free to share it by clicking on the share links below.