03 October 2017
This event is sponsored by
Bobby Singh of BSA Training (www.bobbysingh.co.uk) will be joining us to deliver this fun, interactive and practical workshop. Bobby specialises in the assessment, development and accreditation of people and businesses, helping them to understand 'where they are', 'where they want to be' and work with them to 'get them there'. He has worked with a range of individuals at a number of levels, sectors and backgrounds helping them to understand and manage themselves better, indentify strengths, areas of development and behavioural preferences.
As a Leader it is important to learn how to work effectively with others. It is commonly recognised people like working with ‘people they like’ and like working with ‘people like them’. Having attended this seminar, you will:
• Understand what makes an effective team and team member
• Complete an audit on the team(s) you belong and identify areas for development
• Identify your leaderships style and understand when and how to adjust your style to get the best from your team and situation
• Learn how to use a range of communication skills to develop and maintain effective
• Take part in a fun, interactive team game to hone the key relationship and communication skills
There will also be plenty of opportunity for delegates to reflect, discuss and contextualise how they will use this new learning back in the workplace.
Still wondering why you should attend? Here's what previous An Hour Well Spent attendees have said about the event...
"The duration of the event was perfect. Timing at the beginning of the day is great"
"Enjoyed it, thank you!"
"Definitely a morning well spent!"
"A great opportunity to network"
Delegates will get the chance to network over a beverage before the presentation.
An Hour Well Spent
An Hour Well Spent: Understanding Motivation - What's Your Why?
An Hour Well Spent: Improve your Negotiation Skills