Digital Growth: Understanding Google Analytics
05 July 2018
9:30am - 4:30pm
Holiday Inn Express
Only 1 ticket per company
01302 640 106
Non Members: FREE
Sorry, the date for this event has passed.
Understand and manipulate visitor data from your website and learn how to capitalise on the information.
With the aid of the Digital Growth Programme Google Analytics experts, you’ll learn how to decipher the data for a much richer level of actionable information while finding out how to make the most of the additional features available.
Is this event for me?
- Setting up Google Analytics - Set up your Google Analytics account without complication. Learn how to integrate your Google Analytics account with your website, including page tagging, Goals, e-commerce tracking, site search and event tracking.
- Access data that really matters - There’s a variety of accessible data when using Google Analytics. Find out what information is relevant to you and how it can be used to improve the effectiveness of your website.
- Understanding what the data means - Understand how Google Analytics data is presented, what it means exactly, and why it’s important to you.
- Breaking the information down - Learn how to create segments - breaking down the information at your disposal - so that it can be examined on a granular level, in order to give valuable insights into how to make your website more successful.
- Identifying traffic sources - Learn how to segment traffic sources - such as paid adverts, email campaigns, and social media - and determine which are most valuable to you. Giving you better insight into how to optimise your marketing efforts for the best results.
- Understand how your visitors use your website - Find out what people are doing when they arrive on your website and use that information to improve the effectiveness of your site in relation to your business objectives.
Why should I attend?
Delegates will have an understanding about the most important elements of Google Analytics and how to achieve a higher volume of visitors to their website. They’ll also be able to identify ways to optimise their online marketing efforts for better results.
What is the format?
9:00am - 9:30am: Arrival, tea/coffee & pastries
11:00am - Mid Morning Break
12:30pm - Buffet Lunch
2:45pm - Mid Afternoon Break
4:30pm - Finish
Feedback from Previous Delegates
"Made everything very easy to understand"
"Fantastic presenter - took a lot from the presentation which I can start implementing straight away"
"Really worthwhile, so much good information it has changed my approach to social media"
"An excellent fast-paced workshop, that delivered a wide range of information & advice"
"Excellent workshop - will allow me to add value to my business"
Event Eligibility: In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the following link; http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.
The SFSY Digital Growth Programme is open to SME businesses within Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley and Sheffield, with the businesses need to be paying their local authority rates (if applicable) to one of these councils. The programme can also support sole traders, providing they are within one of the applicable local authority areas.
Finally, a business cannot have had more than €200,000 of de-minimis aid within the past three year rolling period.
Businesses must have under 250 employees, and cannot have a turnover of more than €50m and/or have a balance sheet of over €43m. Businesses must also not be more than 25% owned by any other company that is not an SME, whether owned by another company, a parent company or a group of companies.
There are a number of sector restrictions to the programme, for example Agriculture, Motor Retail, Financial and Insurance Activities, School-age Education and Human Health and Social Work activities are not eligible for funding through ERDF, and sectors are checked against official company records held at Companies House. (Where possible, if we can see a way for a business to be eligible by adding additional SIC Codes then we will do what we can to point in the right direction – so it is always worth putting in an application and SME Enrolment Form just in-case there is a way we can help).
Delegates from organisations registered to the D2N2 Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire.
We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this workshop.
Click here to view the Terms and Conditions of Booking
Share this page
If you believe someone you know may benefit from the information on this page, please feel free to share it by clicking on the share links below.