Digital Growth: Video Marketing, Including Live Streaming
26 July 2018
9:00am - 4:30pm
Only 1 ticket per company
01302 640 106
Non Members: FREE
Video Marketing - "If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video is worth 1.8 million".
An insight into how valuable video is to businesses both on their website or across their social media channels. With the continued improvement in technology it has never been easier to produce video content.
Is this event for me?
- Explaining the advantages of using video in your business
- Hosting options for your video content including YouTube, Vimeo & Wistia
- Best practices for video SEO
- Simple techniques to ensure your video engages with the viewer
- Ideas for how to use video in your business
- Short form video options from Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Instagram & Snapchat
- The rise of livestreaming video and how you can take advantage of this in your business
What is the format?
9:00am - 9:30am: Arrival, tea/coffee & pastries
11:00am - Mid Morning Break
12:30pm - Buffet Lunch
2:45pm - Mid Afternoon Break
4:30pm - Finish
Feedback from Previous Delegates
"Made everything very easy to understand"
"Fantastic presenter - took a lot from the presentation which I can start implementing straight away"
"Really worthwhile, so much good information it has changed my approach to social media"
"An excellent fast-paced workshop, that delivered a wide range of information & advice"
"Excellent workshop - will allow me to add value to my business"
Event Eligibility: In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the following link; http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.
- The SFSY Digital Growth Programme is open to SME businesses within Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley and Sheffield, with the businesses need to be paying their local authority rates (if applicable) to one of these councils. The programme can also support sole traders, providing they are within one of the applicable local authority areas.
- Finally, a business cannot have had more than €200,000 of de-minimis aid within the past three year rolling period.
- Businesses must have under 250 employees, and cannot have a turnover of more than €50m and/or have a balance sheet of over €43m. Businesses must also not be more than 25% owned by any other company that is not an SME, whether owned by another company, a parent company or a group of companies.
- There are a number of sector restrictions to the programme, for example Agriculture, Motor Retail, Financial and Insurance Activities, School-age Education and Human Health and Social Work activities are not eligible for funding through ERDF, and sectors are checked against official company records held at Companies House. (Where possible, if we can see a way for a business to be eligible by adding additional SIC Codes then we will do what we can to point in the right direction – so it is always worth putting in an application and SME Enrolment Form just in-case there is a way we can help).
- Delegates from organisations registered to the D2N2 Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire.
- We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this workshop.
Click here to view the Terms and Conditions of Booking
Share this page
If you believe someone you know may benefit from the information on this page, please feel free to share it by clicking on the share links below.