Importing from non EU countries will need a Commodity Code for all imports. This code classifies your goods for tax and regulations.

Import Licence

Some goods may need an Import Licence:

•    Certain textiles
•    Firearms and Ammunition
•    Nuclear materials
•    Iron and Steel from some countries

Further information is available from HM Revenue & Customs. Their telephone helpline is 0300 200 3700.












To leave a comment, please log in.

Share this page

If you believe someone you know may benefit from the information on this page, please feel free to share it by clicking on the share links below.


Follow us on Linked InFollow us on twitterFollow us on FacebookFollow us on YouTube

British Chamber of CommerceBusiness Doncaser Branding.jpg© Doncaster Chamber
Doncaster Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise is a membership organisation representing the Doncaster business community
A company limited by Guarantee. Registered in England 368978. Memorandum & Articles of Association. Privacy Policy