Building a business takes hard work, dedication and focus. But without a healthy and productive team to support you, success can begin to feel unstable. Private healthcare cover can help you and your employees to get the care you need quickly, with less impact on your business. And you’ll show your employees that you really value what they do – and you’re ready to invest in their health and wellbeing.
Doncaster Chamber is pleased to introduce AXA PPP healthcare to provide flexible and affordable business healthcare cover.
At AXA PPP healthcare we help you to protect your most important assets – your people. We’ll be there for them when they need us the most, helping to get them back to health and work quickly. With business healthcare cover you can:
• Build a plan tailored to the needs of your business and budget
• Have prompt access to eligible treatment
• Access a private network of over 23,000 specialists
• Receive up to 50% off your Chambers of Commerce membership for up to three years*
• Access our free Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for all members of staff at no additional cost
• Contact our Fast Track Appointments team. If your GP says you need to see a specialist, our team can get an appointment at a time and place that’s right for you. To find out more visit: axappphealthcare.co.uk/chambers or call 0800 387 754. Lines are open 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation.
*Terms and conditions apply. See axappphealthcare.co.uk/chambers for more details. Offer is only available to direct new customers and members of participating Chambers. 50% off your Chamber membership is up to a value of £125 per employee covered per year, for up to three years, as long as the business healthcare policy remains in place on a direct basis. We reserve the right to change or withdraw this special offer at any time.
Doncaster Chamber is introducing AXA PPP healthcare to provide business healthcare cover. The healthcare plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare. AXA PPP healthcare is authorised by the Prudential Regulations Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulations Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London. EC2N 1AD
To leave a comment, please log in.