St. Leger Homes is an award winning company which provides housing services across Doncaster. We work together with our customers, Doncaster Council, and other partner organisations to build confident communities.
We manage the day-to-day running of Doncaster’s 21,000 council homes. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we offer a range of opportunities for tenants to get involved with our business. Local people play a key role in helping to shape services, set our standards and influence how council housing is managed.
• The World of Work Academy is an innovative project which supports customers trying to find employment in Doncaster. We provide workplace training, offer work experience placements, and give people the opportunity to gain qualifications through NVQ courses. The project is run in partnership with local businesses, Doncaster College and Jobcentre Plus.
• Our annual apprenticeship programme provides high quality training to young people in Doncaster. Between 2005-2014 we retained 96% of former apprentices within the company.
• With Government support, we have been delivering a major programme of improvement works which represent the most significant upgrade ever to council homes in Doncaster.
• We manage rental properties on behalf of private landlords. This service allows us to offer a greater choice of affordable homes to people on the housing register.
• Our 2014 Customer Satisfaction Survey showed 90% overall satisfaction with our services.
• We have received the Government’s Customer Service Excellence award for five consecutive years in recognition of our focus on the needs of our customers.
• The Audit Commission has awarded us a top ranking ‘three stars excellent service with promising prospects’ for the services we provide to tenants.
• We have won the British Safety Council’s prestigious Sword of Honour award for Health and Safety management for four consecutive years.
To leave a comment, please log in.