Terms and Conditions
- All businesses who are Doncaster Chamber Members or who have a Doncaster (DN) postcode are eligible to apply to enter Doncaster Business Awards.
- Applications to enter the Doncaster Business Awards are free of charge.
- Applications are treated in strict confidence. Judges reserve the right to seek expert advice and discuss entries, if required.
- All applications must be submitted through the application process via the Doncaster Chamber website by 12pm on Monday 10th September 2018.
- Entrants may provide a maximum of 3 pieces of evidence to support their submission to stage 1. Evidence must consist of images only i.e charts/pictures. Entrants may be asked for additional information, including evidence of financial information, at the interview stage (stage 2). All evidence needs to be submitted to email@example.com
- Please note the maximum word count for any application is 2,400 words. This word count does NOT include the questions or answers to Q1-7 (contact details). If your application exceeds this word count it will be disqualified by the judges. Please ensure that you answer all questions. Any entries not adhering to these rules will be eliminated.
- Application to more than one category is allowed.
- Sponsors are not eligible to enter the category they are sponsoring. Sponsors may enter any other category of the awards. No preferential treatment will be given to sponsors.
- Doncaster Chamber elected Board of Directors and all judges are precluded from entering the awards. Co-Opted Directors of the Chamber are eligible to enter.
- Applicants may be requested to supply customer details to enable Doncaster Chamber to gather testimonials. Judges reserve the right to contact or visit these customers if applicable to the Award category.
- Award winners and runners-up will be announced at Doncaster Business Awards on Thursday 13th December 2018.
- Nominations for the Rising Star category must be up to the age of 24 at the time of entering. Entrants to the Rising Star category should be upstanding members of the community and there should not be anything within their careers that, on winning this award, would cause them or the Chamber embarrassment.
- Feedback will be available to applicants in January 2019 on request.
- Applications must be submitted by a person authorised to enter their organisation into the awards.
- Entries should be in English and produced using the online submission form accessed via Doncaster Chamber's website. All entries must be checked for spelling and grammar.
- Incomplete entries will not be judged.
- All entry forms will become the property of Doncaster Business Awards and its organisers and will not be returned.
- Proof of sending an entry is not proof of receipt by Doncaster Chamber.
- Applicants are responsible for making appropriate arrangements to protect any intellectual property associated with their application. Winners may be requested to participate in post-event publicity.
- The organisers reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- Being announced as a finalist is not a guarantee of winning an award.
- Finalists will not automatically be given tickets at the Doncaster Business Awards 2018. All tickets are to be booked through Doncaster Chamber's website.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By registering and completing an entry for the awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
Join in the chat about the Doncaster Business Awards on Twitter using #DNBizAwards
To leave a comment, please log in.
Share this page
If you believe someone you know may benefit from the information on this page, please feel free to share it by clicking on the share links below.