International Trade Useful Links
- SYITC (South Yorkshire International Trade Centre). The main objective of the SYITC is to help companies develop their business through the international trade route, whether they are seasoned exporters or have just started considering finding international markets for their products.
- e-z Cert e-z Cert is the UK’s original and leading online service for electronic certificate of origin and other certified documents. Using e-z Cert you can quickly get your documents certified by your local chamber of commerce.
- Department for International Trade (DIT) Provide expert international trade advice and practical support to UK-based companies who want to grow their business overseas.
- Open to Export Help and advice on getting started on your export journey.
- HMRC UK’s tax and customs authority, responsible for making sure that the money is available to fund the UK’s public services and for helping families and individuals with targeted financial support. Through their customs service they facilitate legitimate trade and protect the UK's economic, social and physical security.
- Moneycorp Foreign exchange services and a partner of the British Chambers of Commerce, offering exclusive member benefits.
- British Chamber of Commerce Export Website Dedicated British Chambers of Commerce website providing advice and support on exporting.
- DHL Express deliveries worldwide; freight forwarding with planes, trucks, ships and trains; warehousing services that go beyond just storage, but include everything from packaging to repairs; international mail deliveries; customized and specialized shipping.
- British Polish Chamber of Commerce A bilateral chamber dedicated to increasing two-way trade and investment between Poland and the UK.
To leave a comment, please log in.
Share this page
If you believe someone you know may benefit from the information on this page, please feel free to share it by clicking on the share links below.